Recent advances in the field of AI have made it one of the most important realities in the current economy and society at large. Higher educational institutions may face internal and external demands from their stakeholders to adapt to the era of AI. But how do institutions of higher education respond to the rise of artificial intelligence? Although some organizations are making bold investments to transform themselves, it is not clear to what extent these changes in the technological landscape are actually impacting universities. Moreover, literature on organizational theory suggests several reasons that organizations may be incapable of or skeptical about making changes that respond to technological trends. Thus, this project aims at (a) understanding the organizational response strategies to current advances in AI and (b) investigating the factors driving the difference in their strategies.
- « Towards Argumentative Multicriteria Reverse auctions »
- Approximate NORTA simulations for virtual sample generation.Expert Systems with Applications, 73: 69-81 p.
- An integrated data analysis of configurations of supply chain integration.
- Enriching demand forecasts with managerial information to improve inventory replenishment decisions: exploiting judgment and fostering learning.
- « Intelligent digital learning : Agent-based recommender system »