AIM RESEARCH CENTER ON ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN VALUE CREATION
What we do
The Research Center on Artificial Intelligence in Value Creation aims to develop research and open space of debate on how Artificial Intelligence creates new value layers affecting user behavior, information sharing, experiential engagement, marketing practices and brand equity. Goal of the Research Center is also to explore how artificial intelligence enabled networked platforms— as Uber, Airbnb, and eBay but also in the industrial marketing —are changing the way companies do business, develop new business models and shape new business ecosystems.
Through this Research Center we want to analyze the impact of Artificial Intelligence on a broad range of business and management subjects (ranging from Finance, Marketing, Strategy, to Innovation and Entrepreneurship and covering a multitude of different sectors (such as Education, Energy, Health Care, Public Administration, Banks, Insurance, Retail, Tourism, Luxury) and offer guidance to organizations on how to best use AI for sustainable value creation.
- What are the effects of using the power of artificial intelligence and robotics to enhance the customer experience and service satisfaction?
- How will Artificial Intelligence shape the context for value co-creation? How will it affect resource integration and service for service exchange?
- How will machine-human interaction nudge decision-making processes with respect to individual and collective well-being?
- How is Artificial Intelligence influencing the organization of business networks?
- How will sales, marketing, supply chain management, operations, finance and (or) communication activities benefit from Artificial Intelligence systems?
- What ethical aspects arise from the arrival of Artificial Intelligence?
- How to deal with unintentional algorithmic bias in processing of customer data to promote social equality and fairness?
Any question? Feel free to contact us!